Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economic center: Iraq recorded, in January 2023, its highest rise in inflation rates in years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economic center: Iraq recorded, in January 2023, its highest rise in inflation rates in years Empty An economic center: Iraq recorded, in January 2023, its highest rise in inflation rates in years

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Mar 2023, 4:41 am

[rtl]An economic center: Iraq recorded, in January 2023, its highest rise in inflation rates in years[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Future Iraq Center announced that Iraq recorded the highest increase in the annual inflation rate during January 2023.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The increase in the annual inflation rate for the month of January 2023, to reach more than 8.2%, is the highest rise in Iraq in years," said the center's director, Manar Al-Obeidi, in a statement.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Obaidi added, “The annual inflation rate in the food sector amounted to 10.4%, while the annual inflation rate in the transportation sector amounted to 13.9%.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He continued: "As for the highest increase in inflation rates, it was in the electricity and water supply sector, as it increased by 34% compared to the previous year," adding: "As for the rates of inflation in rents, it is only increased by 1.6%.[/rtl]
    [rtl]And that "the only two sectors that witnessed a decrease in inflation rates are the telecommunications sector, which decreased by 11%, and the maintenance services sector, which decreased by 1.4%."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:58 am