Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the Finance Committee recommends returning the budget to the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the Finance Committee recommends returning the budget to the government Empty A member of the Finance Committee recommends returning the budget to the government

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Mar 2023, 4:34 am

A member of the Finance Committee recommends returning the budget to the government

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 17:35 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    A member of the Finance Committee, Uday Awad Al-Tamimi, suggested today, Monday, that the budget be returned to the government.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement received by (Baghdad Today) that "the budget has not yet been sent by the Speaker of Parliament to the Finance Committee, and it is possible that it will be returned to the government," stressing that "the budget will take time to be approved."
    He added, "We did not pass the budget until after guaranteeing the dues of Basra, transferring the remaining wages and contracts, a fair salary handover, the PMF differences, and a lot of grievances that many groups were subjected to. We will add them," adding that "his office will be open to all groups who have been subjected to injustice to discuss their files and add them to the budget." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:58 pm