Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Internal collapse and implicit messages.. Behind the scenes of Al-Halbousi's long vacation request

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Internal collapse and implicit messages.. Behind the scenes of Al-Halbousi's long vacation request Empty Internal collapse and implicit messages.. Behind the scenes of Al-Halbousi's long vacation request

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Apr 2023, 5:41 am

[size=52]Internal collapse and implicit messages.. Behind the scenes of Al-Halbousi's long vacation request[/size]
    • Today 12:44

• 2 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information/Baghdad.. 
     The leader of the Anbar Alliance, Dhari al-Dulaimi, revealed, on Saturday, compulsory scenes that called on Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi to submit his long leave from the parliament, indicating that al-Halbousi obtained the leave in order to devote himself to end the internal crisis after the collapse of his party's progress.

Al-Dulaimi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, "The leave that Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi granted himself caused widespread confusion, but we can attribute it to three reasons, foremost of which is an attempt by him to heal the rift and remedy a collapse that might occur in his party, especially with the elections approaching. 
    He added, "The other reason is that Al-Halbousi is trying to deliver a message to other political forces that support his change. As for the last reason, it is related to the budget," noting that "Al-Halbousi is trying to throw the ball of any failure regarding the budget into the court of the coordination framework to get out of it.  
     Al-Dulaimi pointed out, "The national interest requires al-Halbousi to be present in order to accelerate the pace of setting the paragraphs of the budget, and not to give himself a two-week leave."
    It is noteworthy that Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi suddenly granted himself a two-week leave for reasons that were not officially announced. End / 25 p.m

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:48 pm