Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices fell.. Brent recorded 84.25 dollars a barrel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices fell.. Brent recorded 84.25 dollars a barrel Empty Oil prices fell.. Brent recorded 84.25 dollars a barrel

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Apr 2023, 4:31 am

Oil prices fell.. Brent recorded 84.25 dollars a barrel
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 09
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oil prices fell today, Thursday, as weak US economic data raised fears of a possible global recession and a decline in demand, but crude prices are heading towards a weekly rise after the OPEC + group announced more production cuts, in addition to a decrease in US oil stocks.
    And by 0344 GMT, Brent crude futures fell 74 cents, or 0.9 percent, to $ 84.25 a barrel, and West Texas Intermediate crude futures fell 73 cents, or 0.9 percent, to $ 79.88 a barrel.
    The two crude prices rose by more than 5.5 percent this week, heading towards recording gains for the third week in a row, after the OPEC + group, which includes the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and independent producers, including Russia, announced additional voluntary production cuts.
    And US government data revealed that US crude stocks fell by 3.7 million barrels last week, more than expected by about 1.5 million barrels.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:54 pm