Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Araji sets a date for the Sadrist movement's return to the political process

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Araji sets a date for the Sadrist movement's return to the political process Empty Al-Araji sets a date for the Sadrist movement's return to the political process

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Apr 2023, 5:30 am

[size=52]Al-Araji sets a date for the Sadrist movement's return to the political process[/size]
    • Today 13:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad… 
    Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji saw, on Thursday, that the Sadrist movement will return, and will be an important part in the provincial elections scheduled for December 22, while indicating that the theft of the century is the result of the October demonstrations. 

Al-Araji said in a television interview, followed by Al-Maalouma, that "the Sadrist movement will return, and it will be an important part in the provincial elections scheduled for the 20th of October next," adding that "the theft of the century occurred because of the October demonstrations, and this is one of the results. 
    ” Pointing out that “the exit of former Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi and the change of government led to this theft.” 
    And he continued, "The team of former Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi participated in the theft of the century, and this was proven by the arrest warrants issued against some of his close associates." 
    The former deputy prime minister that, "There is one of the ministers who lives outside Iraq revealed. During Al-Kazemi's term, he sent a negotiator and offered him 40 billion dinars, to negotiate a settlement with the government." Ended / 25 s

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm