Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Supports Electricity in Southern Iraq"... Completion of 15% of the Gulf Electrical Interconnection

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Supports Electricity in Southern Iraq"... Completion of 15% of the Gulf Electrical Interconnection  Empty "Supports Electricity in Southern Iraq"... Completion of 15% of the Gulf Electrical Interconnection

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Apr 2023, 3:59 am

"Supports Electricity in Southern Iraq"... Completion of 15% of the Gulf Electrical Interconnection Expansion Project

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-04-22 01:00
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development revealed today, Saturday, that the actual completion rate of the Gulf electrical interconnection expansion project with the State of Kuwait has reached 15%, indicating that the connection will supply southern Iraq with 500 megawatts.

Al-Kuwaiti Development stated in a press statement, seen by Shafaq News Agency, that "the electrical interconnection project between (the cooperation countries) and the State of Kuwait amounted to 15% until March 2023," noting that "it is one of the most important infrastructure interconnection projects approved by the (Council) to reduce the reserve." What is required in the Member States is mutual coverage in case of emergency, benefiting from the surplus and reducing the cost of producing electric energy.
    He explained that "the State of Kuwait will be among the largest beneficiaries of the project, as it will raise the absorptive capacity supporting the local electricity network to about 3,500 megawatts, and it will also enable (the Gulf Interconnection Authority) to supply southern Iraq with an electric capacity of 500 megawatts."
    Iraq is seeking linkage projects with neighboring countries in order to compensate for the shortage in electric power that it has been suffering from for several years.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm