Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals efforts to transfer funds to support the development of the regions in the 2023 bud

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy reveals efforts to transfer funds to support the development of the regions in the 2023 bud Empty A deputy reveals efforts to transfer funds to support the development of the regions in the 2023 bud

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Apr 2023, 2:38 pm

[size=45][size=41]A deputy reveals efforts to transfer funds to support the development of the regions in the 2023 budget[/size]
     6 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Representative Ahmed Rahim confirmed, on Saturday, the existence of parliamentary efforts to conduct a transfer of funds to support the development of the regions in the 2023 budget.
    Rahim said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that “what was allocated in the 2023 budget for the development of the regions does not exceed 2.5 trillion, which represents a very small percentage that cannot cover the needs of the provinces, including Diyala, or at least finance ongoing projects.”
    And he added, “The survival of what is allocated for the development of the regions within its current borders will constitute pressure on the provinces that are in dire need of new projects and ongoing financing, stressing the existence of parliamentary efforts that are currently being made in order to conduct a transfer of funds through the doors to support the development of the regions in the 2023 budget.”
    He pointed out that "increasing the financial allocations of the governorates is very important, especially with the presence of projects that require direct ones, especially the ministerial ones that they worked on for years."
    The provinces depend on the development of the regions as an annual budget to finance service projects in several fields.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:26 am