Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A GOVERNMENTAL APPROACH TO MODERNIZE THE HEALTH PROGRAM IN ALL REGIONS OF IRAQ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A GOVERNMENTAL APPROACH TO MODERNIZE THE HEALTH PROGRAM IN ALL REGIONS OF IRAQ Empty A GOVERNMENTAL APPROACH TO MODERNIZE THE HEALTH PROGRAM IN ALL REGIONS OF IRAQ

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Apr 2023, 10:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A GOVERNMENTAL APPROACH TO MODERNIZE THE HEALTH PROGRAM IN ALL REGIONS OF IRAQ
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 hours ago26

Today, Sunday, the Minister of Health, Saleh Al-Hasnawi, announced an agreement with the World Health Organization to develop a development strategy that extends until the year 2030, while indicating the trend to modernize the health program in all regions of Iraq.
    Al-Hasnawi said, in a press statement, followed by the news agency, that "the ministry agreed with the World Health Organization to develop a health strategy in Iraq until 2030 to achieve the UN development goals," noting that "the ministry has its own health system and program and uses the World Health Organization as an advisory body."
    He added, "There is a tendency to modernize the health program in all regions of Iraq, and we will start it soon."
    The representative of the World Health Organization in Iraq confirmed earlier that the organization has a plan with the Ministry of Health that extends for seven years to improve the health situation.
    He said, "The organization and the Ministry of Health are also in the process of digitizing all data in the health sector, as we have come a long way in this field with the Ministry of Health," stressing that "Iraq is on its way to achieving health security."

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:49 pm