Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary integrity: Some of those accused of stealing the century hold positions in the current

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity - Parliamentary integrity: Some of those accused of stealing the century hold positions in the current Empty Parliamentary integrity: Some of those accused of stealing the century hold positions in the current

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Apr 2023, 4:00 pm

[size=45][size=41]Parliamentary integrity: Some of those accused of stealing the century hold positions in the current government[/size]
     28 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Integrity Committee called for not dealing with the “theft of the century” file in a sham manner, indicating that some of those accused of theft hold positions in the current government.
    Committee member Ali Turki al-Jamali said in a press interview seen by Taqaddam that “the case of the theft of the century is a non-negotiable judicial file,” noting that “the Iraqi judiciary is responsible for following up on it, whether the matter is taking place in cooperation with the accused or in agreement with officials in The former government, and the other defendants who have not yet been reached.
    And he pointed out that "this file requires great courage from the prime minister, and real measures to reveal all those involved in the case, whatever their positions," stressing "the need to open this file in a real way and not in a formal way."
    Al-Jamali stressed that "the file of the theft of the century is very complicated, and some of the accused are personalities at the level of leaders in the Iraqi state, and some of them hold positions in the current government, and major political figures."
    And the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia’ al-Sudani, had revealed in a televised interview yesterday that 400 billion dinars of stolen amounts had been recovered from tax secretariats, “the theft of the century,” indicating that the government is required to pay tax secretariats amounting to 3.7 trillion dinars to companies and contractors.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:50 am