Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic expectations for the continued decline of the dollar.. “It will reach the official price”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic expectations for the continued decline of the dollar.. “It will reach the official price” Empty Economic expectations for the continued decline of the dollar.. “It will reach the official price”

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Apr 2023, 5:21 am

[size=45][size=41]Economic expectations for the continued decline of the dollar.. “It will reach the official price”[/size]
     14 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, the economist Nabil Al-Ali expected the dollar exchange rate to continue declining in the parallel market, while the dollar price was likely to reach 1320 thousand dinars.
    Al-Ali said in a press interview seen by “Takadum”, that “the central bank’s procedures were able to pass a lot of remittances, and only simple things were left,” stressing, “There was no need for irregular remittances, and therefore the exchange rate of the dollar decreased, and a conviction was generated on the street.” The Iraqi government will not raise the price of the dollar.
    He added, "The price of the dollar at the beginning of the week will settle at 1320 thousand dinars per dollar, and it will be sold in the market to the citizen at 1320 or 1330 as a maximum."
    The economist explained, "The bad scenario that was proposed earlier has been exceeded, and the decision to reduce the official exchange rate to 1,300 dinars was able to limit the increasing rise in the exchange rate, which had it not been for, it would have reached the threshold of 200,000 dinars for every 100 dollars."
    The exchange rates are witnessing a significant decline compared to the previous months, until the exchange rate reached 141,000 dinars compared to 100 dollars, amid expectations that the exchange rate in the local markets would reach the official price set (1320) thousand dinars in the coming days.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:01 am