Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The death of the Iraqi currency designer, calligrapher Abbas Al-Baghdadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The death of the Iraqi currency designer, calligrapher Abbas Al-Baghdadi Empty The death of the Iraqi currency designer, calligrapher Abbas Al-Baghdadi

Post by Rocky Tue 02 May 2023, 4:02 am

[size=35][size=35]The death of the Iraqi currency designer, calligrapher Abbas Al-Baghdadi[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Art and culture

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-05-02 | 04:53
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Art and Culture

The calligrapher and designer of the Iraqi currency, Abbas Al-Baghdadi, died today, Tuesday, May 2, 2023.

And the Iraqi Artists Association published a post on Facebook, followed by Alsumaria News, "With more sorrow and sadness, we mourn the news of the death of the Iraqi calligrapher, Professor Abbas Al-Baghdadi, asking the Almighty to bless his soul with the abundance of his mercy and to inspire his family and lovers patience and solace."
    [ltr]
    [size=16]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

- Calligrapher Abbas Shaker Judy, known as (Baghdadi)
    - an expert and professor in the origins and rules of Arabic calligraphy and Islamic ornamentation, born in Baghdad in 1949 AD.

- Among the most important works of Mr. Abbas Al-Baghdadi:
    - Designing the nationality certificate, civil status identity, the Iraqi passport, the Iraqi currency, and the emblem of the Iraqi state
    - the Iraqi state’s Qur’an in 1998, and he is working on writing another Qur’an.
    Writing many calligraphic paintings on the walls of Iraqi mosques and some Arab countries.[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:34 am