Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary integrity reveals the involvement of the Director General of Central Refineries with c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity - Parliamentary integrity reveals the involvement of the Director General of Central Refineries with c Empty Parliamentary integrity reveals the involvement of the Director General of Central Refineries with c

Post by Rocky Fri 12 May 2023, 4:11 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Parliamentary integrity reveals the involvement of the Director General of Central Refineries with corruption files[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, and head of the National Contract Bloc, MP Abdel-Amir Al-Mayahi revealed, on Thursday, that the answers of the director of the Central Refineries were not satisfactory, as there are suspicions of corruption that he was involved in a number of projects.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Mayahi said in a statement, "The committee hosted the director of Al-Wasat Refineries, today, Thursday, regarding suspicions of corruption and very large files involving the Karbala refinery, the Al-Najaf investment refinery, as well as the Muthanna governorate, the Al-Dora refinery, and many other files."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The answers were not satisfactory at the time of hosting, and the questions were supported by documents, and we will complete what we started in the next week by completing all the documents that condemn the Director General of Central Refineries (Aed Jaber Omran) and referring them to the judiciary directly for investigation to complete them completely."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Mayahi confirmed that after completing the procedures and completing the documents next week, there will be a press conference to explain to the Iraqi people about these files and how to commit corruption in this way.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:41 am