Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance discusses the framework agreement and energy subsidy projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

agreement - Parliamentary Finance discusses the framework agreement and energy subsidy projects Empty Parliamentary Finance discusses the framework agreement and energy subsidy projects

Post by Rocky Tue 16 May 2023, 8:31 am

Parliamentary Finance discusses the framework agreement and energy subsidy projects

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday, the International Energy Agency (IEA) reported; It is expected that the global demand for oil will grow by 2.2 million barrels per day in 2023, to reach 102 million barrels per day of oil, which is a record level.
    The International Energy Agency stated that global demand for oil will rise this year, with demand exceeding supply by about two million barrels per day in the second half of this year.
    The Energy Agency added that China will account for about 60% of the growth in demand for crude oil this year, in conjunction with the recovery of its demand better than expectations, as its demand for oil grew to a record level of 16 million barrels last March.
    Although Russia had previously pledged to reduce oil production by about 500 barrels per day, the International Energy Agency indicated the possibility that Russia would raise its production, in order to compensate for lower revenues.
    In addition, the International Energy Agency expected the production of OPEC+ crude oil to decrease by 850,000 barrels between April and December 2023.
    Moreover, the International Energy Agency said that supplies from outside the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries are likely to rise by about 710,000 barrels per day. 

Views 80
    Added 05/16/2023 - 3:07 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:33 pm