Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation: The completion rates achieved in the port of Faw exceed 50%.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation: The completion rates achieved in the port of Faw exceed 50%. Empty Transportation: The completion rates achieved in the port of Faw exceed 50%.

Post by Rocky Sat 27 May 2023, 4:51 am

Transportation: The completion rates achieved in the port of Faw exceed 50%.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Minister of Transport, Razak Muheibis, confirmed on Saturday that the government intends to operate the first phase of the Al-Faw port project in mid-2025.
    In his speech during the Development Road Conference, Muheibis said, "The development road is a project that is in the interest of the countries of the region," adding, "We have completed the economic feasibility of the development road project."
    He stressed that "the government is counting on the path of development," adding, "We are determined to end it, as it constitutes a qualitative transition to transportation."
    He pointed out that "the path of development will achieve great economic gains," stressing that "the path of development requires a large economic bloc."
    "The government intends to operate the first phase of the Al-Faw project in mid-2025," he added.
    He pointed out that "the achievement rates achieved in the port of Faw amounted to more than 50 percent," stressing that "the path of development will constitute the development path for the region and the world."
    A short while ago, the work of the Development Road Conference was launched, under the auspices of the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani.

Views 43
    Added 05/27/2023 - 11:55 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:36 pm