Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transferring money in "Kawani" and the exchange rate losses.. The car market is "annoyed" by limitin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transferring money in "Kawani" and the exchange rate losses.. The car market is "annoyed" by limitin Empty Transferring money in "Kawani" and the exchange rate losses.. The car market is "annoyed" by limitin

Post by Rocky Sun 28 May 2023, 4:54 am

Transferring money in "Kawani" and the exchange rate losses.. The car market is "annoyed" by limiting dealings in dinars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    A number of car showroom owners in Iraq revealed their stance towards the government decision and the Ministry of Interior's campaign against dealing in foreign currency in buying and selling various types of commodities, expressing their dissatisfaction with the decision, which they described as urgent.
    A number of exhibition owners told "Baghdad Today" that "the wheel, which has a price of 60,000 dollars, for example, we will need to transfer its value in Iraqi dinars by means of "Kawani", which amounts to about 90 million dinars, due to the small denominations of the Iraqi currency that may It is in the category of five thousand to fifty thousand dinars, compared to a percent of the dollar.
    A number of exhibition owners indicated that when the government imposes buying and selling in Iraqi dinars, this means that it wants us to calculate the value at the official rate. On the other hand, if we take these dinars to convert them into dollars, we will buy them at the parallel market price, and the government does not provide us with dollars, for example, at the official price for our business. They called it an "ill-conceived decision".
    On the other hand, a number of showroom owners welcomed the decision, but stressed that it takes a long time to get used to it, as the car market has been dealing in dollars for more than twenty years.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:39 pm