Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former parliamentarian: International Monetary Fund reports on the Iraqi economy are unrealistic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former parliamentarian: International Monetary Fund reports on the Iraqi economy are unrealistic Empty Former parliamentarian: International Monetary Fund reports on the Iraqi economy are unrealistic

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Jun 2023, 10:15 am

Former parliamentarian: International Monetary Fund reports on the Iraqi economy are unrealistic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

The former Parliamentary Finance Committee rapporteur, Ahmed Al-Saffar, described most of the International Monetary Fund's reports on the Iraqi economy as "unrealistic", while considering the quality of the country's economy as "fragile".
    Al-Saffar said, in an interview with the Iraqi Information Agency, which was seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "most of the International Monetary Fund's reports on the Iraqi economy are unrealistic," adding: "The figures that the International Monetary Fund report spoke about regarding the recovery of the Iraqi economy and its achievement of a growth rate of nearly 4 percent." - 5%, and the gross domestic product continues to increase, and these numbers are unrealistic.
    He added, "Iraq does not have a real domestic product. Rather, the country's output is calculated on oil revenues, given that the Iraqi economy is rentier, meaning that we produce and export oil, and we obtain oil revenues in dollars and import the needs of the Iraqi society with it."
    The former member of the Finance Committee explained, "This kind of economy is fragile and exposed to crises, and at any moment the oil sector is exposed to a shock," pointing out that "the issuance of these reports is unrealistic, because it does not rely on real data."

53 views
    Added 06/04/2023 - 5:15 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:58 am