Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: the House of Representatives will not put red lines in front of the media and our session l

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: the House of Representatives will not put red lines in front of the media and our session l Empty Jubouri: the House of Representatives will not put red lines in front of the media and our session l

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Sep 2014, 8:56 am

Jubouri: the House of Representatives will not put red lines in front of the media and our session legislative revolution

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - September 24 / September: The head of the Iraqi parliament, Saleem al-Jubouri, said Wednesday, "The council will not put red lines in front of any media for any information, and that  the House of Representatives form technical committees to study the imbalance in the legislative system. " , calling that "the relationship between the press and parliamentary complementary." 

Jubouri pledged during a meeting with a group of journalists and reporters that "the current session of Parliament a legislative revolution starts laws that deal with the state does not belong to a party or bloc or any party whatsoever."

He explained that the "convergence of ideas between the legislative and executive branches is an important step for the legislation of laws," stressing that "the pre-eminent role of the media in political decision-making."

He stressed "the importance of expanding cooperation between the three powers to legislate laws in the House of Representatives," Msttrda saying that "the House of Representatives is restricted and handcuffed some of the decisions of the Federal Court, including the terms of independent bodies to conduct its oversight role does not give the area a proposal laws." Admiral
    ended
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].../archives/93879

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:48 pm