Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance denies stopping employee salary payments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance denies stopping employee salary payments Empty Finance denies stopping employee salary payments

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2023, 4:24 am

[size=46]Finance denies stopping employee salary payments[/size]
    Economy
    10:11 - 2023-07-23
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Federal Ministry of Finance denied the allegations that are being promoted on some communication sites that claim (suspension of employee salary payments).
    The ministry confirmed in a statement, today, Sunday, that “the procedures of the electronic platform related to salaries in banks are responsible for them, and the Minister of Finance did not adopt any directive that would cause delay in the payment of salaries, for which the company bears the legal consequences.”
    During the statement, the Ministry expressed its keenness to guarantee the financial rights of all segments of society, stressing that it will spare no effort in improving the living conditions of retirees and employees alike.
    She called on all media and public opinion not to adopt irresponsible gossip and statements, and to refer to the official and reliable sources of the Ministry in order to verify the facts and accurate information and their integrity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:20 am