Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Video delaying salary payments raises anxiety and fear

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Video delaying salary payments raises anxiety and fear Empty Video delaying salary payments raises anxiety and fear

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:20 am

[size=35][size=35]Video delaying salary payments raises anxiety and fear[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With video

2020-04-27 | 03:03

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]The delay in the salaries of employees in some ministries delayed the concern of this segment, especially in light of the talk about an acute financial crisis that will strike the country as a result of low oil prices globally

With the start of the holy month, for which preparations were returned in advance of shopping and shopping for the blessed days ... Thousands of employees of government departments did not receive their financial dues, while some bragged about the procedures for delaying the payment of salaries

Observers believe that poor financial management. Accumulated for years, and the continuous waste of public money, which causes confusion in the obligation to pay the salaries and wages of workers in the public sector.

And among the decline in oil prices, which may cause an economic crisis. It is the strongest that hit various sectors, the first of which is the impact on public sector salaries.
    video at link
    [/size]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:34 am