Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

The new salary ladder: 400 thousand dinars minimum employee's salary

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The new salary ladder: 400 thousand dinars minimum employee's salary Empty The new salary ladder: 400 thousand dinars minimum employee's salary

Post by wciappetta Fri 04 Sep 2015, 6:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Political
     Since 08/22/2015 15:14 pm (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Special scales News

He said the parliamentary finance committee member Abdul Qader Mohammed, Saturday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi committed itself within the paper reform to provide him new salary law within one month, explaining that the House of Representatives awaiting the arrival of the new draft law for consideration by the financial, legal and read Committees and approval afterwards.

He said Mohammed's / scales News / "The new salary scale will reduce differences and do justice to the staff and will include grades all a low of 400 000 dinars per month," noting that "the blessings of the new salary system was studied open in order to see him with a low of 400 000 dinars per month."

He said the parliamentary finance committee member, said "the new peace includes all grades, without discrimination and the current vision of the lowest salaries 400 000 dinars," Modhaan him the new employees' salaries law will provide money to the state because it will target all staff, including the three presidencies.
    "
    He said Mohammed "The new salary scale will reduce the disparities in salaries will be reduced three presidencies salaries and ICON this peace similar to the former, which excluded many of the ministries or independent bodies of setting conditions salary them," following up "The three presidencies and independent bodies and ministries of defense, interior and Higher Education and oil and electricity, all will be subject to a new salary scale.
    "
    The "Member of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary Najiba Najib confirmed L / scales News / him that the new salary will reach the House of Representatives during the 25 days," while "indicated that he will unite the salaries of all jobs in the state."

She said Najib "The pay scale law will reach the parliament in 25 days," indicating that "the reason for the late arrival of the law is to busy Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi new paper reform which may include the salary scale also the law," adding that "the law will include and unite all jobs "micro" and "major" in all government departments and ministries and institutions ".anthy 29 / d 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    jedi17
    jedi17

The new salary ladder: 400 thousand dinars minimum employee's salary Empty Re: The new salary ladder: 400 thousand dinars minimum employee's salary

Post by jedi17 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 2:26 pm

I have waited awhile to see if anyone was going to post on this subject.  400,000 per month minimum is equivalent to about (roughly) $100 US dollars per week, or $400 US per month.  working 88 hours bi-weekly your wage is $2.27 US.  WOW....sign me up for a cushy government job (sarcasm).  These numbers do not add up at all.  Neno....we need to unionize this group!
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The new salary ladder: 400 thousand dinars minimum employee's salary Empty Re: The new salary ladder: 400 thousand dinars minimum employee's salary

Post by duck2000 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 4:25 pm

jedi17 wrote:I have waited awhile to see if anyone was going to post on this subject.  400,000 per month minimum is equivalent to about (roughly) $100 US dollars per week, or $400 US per month.  working 88 hours bi-weekly your wage is $2.27 US.  WOW....sign me up for a cushy government job (sarcasm).  These numbers do not add up at all.  Neno....we need to unionize this group!

great just what we need ...they dont work NOW and you want to make a UNION so they strike and get SLOWER?
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 4:52 pm

duck2000 wrote:
    jedi17 wrote:I have waited awhile to see if anyone was going to post on this subject.  400,000 per month minimum is equivalent to about (roughly) $100 US dollars per week, or $400 US per month.  working 88 hours bi-weekly your wage is $2.27 US.  WOW....sign me up for a cushy government job (sarcasm).  These numbers do not add up at all.  Neno....we need to unionize this group!

great just what we need ...they dont work NOW and you want to make a UNION so they strike and get SLOWER?

hmmm.....first, who would work for $2.27?  Now I could understand working for about $8.00 dinar/ hour if the value of your currency was worth something ....say around the Kuwait rate.  Secondly.....and listen carefully....I am unionized member, I do get paid a fair rate, I do have  a pension plan, I do have health and dental benefits, however I am NOT allowed to strike, there has been nothing but cuts to Nursing positions in Ontario which means we work harder.....so your comments are somewhat insulting there Duck
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 5:00 pm

yes govermnet work really sux im sure ! you do have goverment paid health care one for all?
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 5:02 pm

the same health care burnie sanders a
    hillary and OBAMA wanted for US !
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 5:06 pm

it is Canada....yes we do have Government funded health care.  I do not follow Obama care so I have no idea what he has tabled for health care in the states.

back to the subject.....why work for $100 per week?
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 7:57 pm

because they live so cheap ! easy
     mot everyone is greedy!
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 7:58 pm

and NO stinking union can fix dat!
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 8:13 pm

well....here I thought that this would be a good topic to discuss, I guess my little joke about unions does not sit so well with you, I did try to bring it back on track for discussion, but i guess you need to get your last word in on unions....guess this is a dead topic....the wage of 400,000 per month as it is not generating any inteligent discussion.  done

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:31 am