Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zaidan is discussing with the head of the international investigation team cooperation on ISIS crime

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zaidan is discussing with the head of the international investigation team cooperation on ISIS crime Empty Zaidan is discussing with the head of the international investigation team cooperation on ISIS crime

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Aug 2023, 5:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Zaidan is discussing with the head of the international investigation team cooperation on ISIS crimes[/size]
    • Today 10:38

Information/Baghdad ..
    The President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Judge Faiq Zaidan, discussed today, Tuesday, with the head of the Special International Investigation Team, Christian Richer, the continuation of cooperation on the crimes of ISIS terrorist gangs.
    The judiciary stated, in a statement received by Al-Maalouma Agency, that "the President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Judge Faiq Zaidan, received today the head of the International Special Investigation Team (UNITAD) Christian Richer."
    He added, "During the meeting, they discussed the continuation of cooperation between the judiciary and the international investigation team in collecting evidence of the crimes of ISIS terrorist gangs." End/25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:04 am