Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Journalists Syndicate invites its members to receive the "Master Card" without being restricted

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Journalists Syndicate invites its members to receive the "Master Card" without being restricted  Empty The Journalists Syndicate invites its members to receive the "Master Card" without being restricted

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:04 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Journalists Syndicate invites its members to receive the "Master Card" without being restricted to the days allotted for letters[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The Iraqi Journalists Syndicate called on its members to review it for the purpose of receiving the “Master Card” card designated for the incentive grant without being restricted to the days allocated to the letters of the names. (600) thousand, and invites colleagues who have not yet received the Master Card to speed up the review of the Syndicate without being bound by the days allotted for the letters of the names, in order for the Syndicate to ensure that everyone receives the grant as soon as possible, with our respect to everyone.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:10 am