Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentarian wins a lawsuit invalidating the Khor Abdullah Agreement before the Federal Court

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

agreement - A parliamentarian wins a lawsuit invalidating the Khor Abdullah Agreement before the Federal Court Empty A parliamentarian wins a lawsuit invalidating the Khor Abdullah Agreement before the Federal Court

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Sep 2023, 6:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A parliamentarian wins a lawsuit invalidating the Khor Abdullah Agreement before the Federal Court[/size]
    • Today 14:01

• 2 shares

Information/Baghdad…
    On Monday, the Federal Court issued a ruling that Law 42 regulating navigation between Iraq and Kuwait was unconstitutional.
    And the head of the Parliamentary Rights Bloc, Saud Al-Saadi, stated, in a brief statement received by / information / that "the Federal Supreme Court, and in the case pending on the Khor Abdullah agreement, decided that Law 42 on regulating navigation between Iraq and Kuwait is unconstitutional."
    The agreement between Kuwait and Iraq regarding navigation in Khor Abdullah met with great political and popular rejection due to the injustice that befell Iraqi ports from that agreement. End 25

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:27 am