Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi, receives a phone call from Turkish Prime Minister and inform him of his rejection of the exis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi, receives a phone call from Turkish Prime Minister and inform him of his rejection of the exis Empty Abadi, receives a phone call from Turkish Prime Minister and inform him of his rejection of the exis

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Oct 2014, 6:18 am

Abadi, receives a phone call from Turkish Prime Minister and inform him of his rejection of the existence of state of foreign troops on the soil of Iraq 

NewsOctober 7, 2014 12:37 

The media office of the Prime Minister, that the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi told his Turkish counterpart, refusing to state the presence of foreign troops on Iraqi soil.

A statement from the office said that "Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi received a phone call from Turkish Prime Minister Ahmed Davutoglu, During the call to discuss cooperation between the two countries in the field of combating terrorism and Iraq's position of the Turkish parliament's decision to send troops to Iraq and Syria."

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi for his rejection of the existence of state of foreign troops on the soil of Iraq, referring to "the need for all States to respect Iraq's sovereignty and territorial integrity."

For his part, Ahmet Davutoglu reiterated Turkey to respect Iraq's sovereignty and territorial integrity, noting that "the Turkish troops would be duty defensive and not offensive, and Parliament renews vote on this resolution every year since 2007."

He said "Turkey is not and will not play any military action without the approval of the Iraqi government to respect the sovereignty of Iraq." Ihsanoglu expressed "through contact with his desire to visit Iraq soon to discuss these issues and bilateral relations"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:23 pm