Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cancel allocations hospitality and Alaivadat to avoid budget deficit in 2014

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cancel allocations hospitality and Alaivadat to avoid budget deficit in 2014 Empty Cancel allocations hospitality and Alaivadat to avoid budget deficit in 2014

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Oct 2014, 5:56 am

Cancel allocations hospitality and Alaivadat to avoid budget deficit in 2014

10/8/2014 

BAGHDAD - canceled and the Ministry of Finance, on Wednesday, a number of doors expenditures in the 2014 budget, including allocations and hospitality Alaivadat is necessary to avoid the deficit of $ 45 trillion dinars. The head of the Finance Committee parliamentary temporary Magda al-Tamimi, in an interview for "obelisk" that "the Minister of Finance Agency Mohammed Sudani told her that the committee for preparation of schedules budget in 2014 is working to reduce the amount of the deficit to the lowest level it's been canceled a number of the doors of the expenses that can be dispensed with such allocations Hospitality and Alaivadat and unnecessary expenses that do not affect the financial and economic march of the country. She added that "the Finance Committee have expressed their consent to this procedure as long as it is in the public interest and in order to expedite the submission of the draft budget law and the approval of the Council of Ministers in preparation for submission to the House of Representatives who will vote in the coming sessions." The delay in approving the budget of the year 2014 because of restored several times by the former House of Representatives did not vote on them, which forced the government to be postponed to the new session of the House of Representatives. And instructed the Council of Ministers, the end of last September, the Ministry of Finance, to complete figures prudent entitlements from the federal budget projected revenues from the export of oil from the region that are being reviewed by the Council after the Eid al-Adha.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:10 am