Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Commission distributes about two million biometric cards to voters

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Commission distributes about two million biometric cards to voters Empty The Commission distributes about two million biometric cards to voters

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Nov 2023, 7:01 am

[size=38]The Commission distributes about two million biometric cards to voters[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

November 26, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: The Election Commission revealed the number of biometric cards delivered to voters who updated their data in preparation for participating in the provincial council elections scheduled for the 18th of next month.
    The Commission’s media said in a statement that “1,977,369 biometric voter cards were distributed to the registration centers affiliated with the irregular governorate electoral offices in the region, numbering (906) centers that receive voters throughout the week, and text messages were sent to voters for the purpose of receiving... The biometric card, as well as running mobile teams that reach voters wherever they are; In order to guarantee their right to participate in elections.”
    For her part, Commission spokesperson Jumana Al-Ghalai explained, “We will continue distributing biometric cards until a few days before the date of the special vote for the governorate elections, which will take place two days before the general vote, that is, on the 16th of next month.”
    She confirmed that “the Board of Commissioners has not set a date for when the cards that voters have not received will be withdrawn from the 906 registration centers to the National Office of the Commission.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:42 am