Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Kurdistan minister reveals a new condition set by the federal government to finance the region's s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Kurdistan minister reveals a new condition set by the federal government to finance the region's s Empty A Kurdistan minister reveals a new condition set by the federal government to finance the region's s

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Dec 2023, 9:41 am

A Kurdistan minister reveals a new condition set by the federal government to finance the region's salaries

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-12-09 07:58
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Minister of Endowments and Religious Affairs in the Kurdistan Region, Pashtwan Sadiq, stated on Saturday that the federal government will only fund 60 percent of the monthly salaries of employees and workers in the public sector in the region.
    Sadiq said in a speech he delivered today on the sidelines of a religious meeting in Erbil that the Iraqi government set another condition for sending the financial dues and informed the negotiating delegation of the regional government about it.
    The minister explained the condition by saying: The government told the delegation that: If it is able to finance the monthly salaries, it will send only 60 percent, and the Kurdistan Regional Government must secure 40 percent of its internal revenues.
    He added that the federal government informed the regional government negotiating delegation that the internal revenues of Kurdistan should not be in the hands of the regional government.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:48 am