Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Kurdish delegation heads to Baghdad to discuss the 2024 budget and salaries files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Kurdish delegation heads to Baghdad to discuss the 2024 budget and salaries files Empty A Kurdish delegation heads to Baghdad to discuss the 2024 budget and salaries files

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:45 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A Kurdish delegation heads to Baghdad to discuss the 2024 budget and salaries files[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    01-02-2024
    A political source revealed, on Tuesday, that a Kurdish government delegation will head to the federal capital, Baghdad, next week.[/size]
    [size=45]The source said, “A Kurdish delegation from the Kurdistan Region will go to Baghdad next week,” noting that “the Kurdish delegation will discuss with government agencies in Baghdad the files of the 2024 budget and the region’s share of it, as well as the delayed salaries of Kurdistan employees.”[/size]
    [size=45]Earlier, a delegation representing teachers and employees who met with Federal Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani revealed the details of the meeting and the promises made by the latter to improve the living conditions of the citizens of Kurdistan, similar to the rest of the Iraqi provinces.[/size]
    [size=45]The delegation confirmed that Sudanese promised to solve the salary problem after submitting the 2024 budget to the Iraqi parliament this month.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:30 am