Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Airlines intends to conclude new agreements with Asian and European countries to conduct flights

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Airlines intends to conclude new agreements with Asian and European countries to conduct flights  Empty Airlines intends to conclude new agreements with Asian and European countries to conduct flights

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Oct 2014, 7:26 am

Airlines intends to conclude new agreements with Asian and European countries to conduct flights 

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad revealed Iraqi Airways, Wednesday, she will conclude new agreements with three European countries and Asian to conduct the flights, as well as changes and additions in the crews.
    The general director of the company, Saad al-Khafaji's "Tomorrow's Press," said that "the company and since the past three years made strides good about opening new horizons with Arab and foreign countries in order to fly to and rates of serious compared to previous years," pointing out that "most countries understood the quest The company and helped us to overcome the difficult phase. "
    "The company is in the process of concluding new agreements with a number of countries to fly a new company such as France, Pakistan and Azerbaijan, which is in the final stages of the agreement, while there is no overtures with European countries and other Asian to conduct our tours to it," noting that "increasing the company's sites in the world would make of the company takes place between the real world and circles back to the glories of the Green Bird comes naturally. "
    He said al-Khafaji, said, "In order to develop the sector civil air transport in the company, the administration is seeking to change crews and specifically in the flight attendants employed on board the aircraft, Iraqi Airways, as well as the addition of new blood from civilian pilots, where we will open the door to accept about 325 students to incarcerate them cycles outside Iraq to be pilots civilians in the company. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:20 pm