Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Times: America decides to send 500 troops to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Times: America decides to send 500 troops to Iraq  Empty The Times: America decides to send 500 troops to Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Oct 2014, 7:27 am

The Times: America decides to send 500 troops to Iraq 

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: The newspaper "Times of London", Wednesday, that the United States decided to send 500 combat troops to Iraq, stationed at a military base, the first time since the withdrawal of those forces from Iraq three years ago.
    She added that "Washington's decision came after a meeting, on Tuesday, which included the chiefs of staff of the armies of 21 countries around the world, to discuss the mechanism and ways to fight the terrorist organization Daash in Iraq and Syria."
    The Times that "President Barack Obama, who attended the meeting at the base of Andrews, held talks with military leaders in those countries, as Washington announced its intention to send troops to Iraq to support the Iraqi forces of its numbers 500 soldiers of the First Infantry Division."
    She stressed that "the American decision came at a time when it is trying to Aldoaash approaching the vicinity of the Iraqi capital Baghdad."
    The Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, has announced, on Tuesday, about Iraq's refusal to deploy any ground forces in Iraq, stressing that Iraq did not send a request to the United Nations in this regard.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:06 pm