Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP Ahmad Jarba calls the security minister to work fast in order to achieve security and overcome th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP Ahmad Jarba calls the security minister to work fast in order to achieve security and overcome th Empty MP Ahmad Jarba calls the security minister to work fast in order to achieve security and overcome th

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Oct 2014, 4:22 am

MP Ahmad Jarba calls the security minister to work fast in order to achieve security and overcome the failures of the previous stage

10/19/2014

The member of the House of Representatives of the Alliance forces Iraqi MP Ahmad meaning Jarba, Sunday, the security minister to work quickly and in a spirit of teamwork in order to achieve security and safety failures exceeded the previous stages in this important and sensitive file, stressing the need to put the national interest to partisan and factional interests. Jarba said in a press statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "great challenges in front of Iraq wa concerned with the security situation, and the resolution of the security ministries is a great victory for the government and parliament alike and is an important step on the road draws effort to flush out terrorism and editing areas usurped, therefore, the security minister in front of them the responsibilities and challenges for the advancement of these important institution and the elimination of corruption and cronyism, "noting that" the people rejoiced good decisively file security ministries and there is a kind of optimism to the future best to eradicate terrorism. " He Jarba we "at a time when we congratulate the Iraqi people and ourselves selecting the Minister of Defense and Interior and the rest of the ministerial cab, we call on them to raise the personal interests or party loyalties and Almkoonatih and harmonious team work to protect the people who became their demand for safety is the first and most important after the horrors of murder, deportation and blasting that lived in its airspace over the previous periods. "ended 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:44 pm