Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Committee resolved quintet file properties seized and agree to amend the law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Committee resolved quintet file properties seized and agree to amend the law  Empty Committee resolved quintet file properties seized and agree to amend the law

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Mar 2013, 7:24 am

Committee resolved quintet file properties seized and agree to amend the law of accountability and justice

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. reached the Committee of Five emanating from Forum National Thursday evening to resolve the file properties seized through abolition of the resolutions (76.88), and agree on the new legislation ensures release of the House housing only for the family, and refer other property to the Commission competent jurisdiction to decide during one year.

The committee had met in the office of Ibrahim al-Jaafari, and the presence of Saleh al-Mutlaq, and Khalid al-Attiyah, and Muhsin al-Sadoun, and Mohammed al-Hashimi, Haidar al-Mulla, Hassan Zeidan, head of the Justice and Accountability Commission Qais Cdhir.

Has also been putting the final touches to amend the law of accountability and justice, and to instruct the relevant parliamentary committee for inclusion in the legislative track.

Participants agreed on the need to activate the national balance file in state institutions on the basis of merit, and the implementation of the findings of the Ministerial Committee formed for this connection.

The Committee stressed the importance of serious dialogues continuity; to find a compromise formula to my Central Criminal Court, and the general amnesty law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:27 pm