Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

There are only 17% of Iraqis left... 36 million Iraqis left with “paper citizenship”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

There are only 17% of Iraqis left... 36 million Iraqis left with “paper citizenship” Empty There are only 17% of Iraqis left... 36 million Iraqis left with “paper citizenship”

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Mar 2024, 3:39 am

[size=35][size=35]There are only 17% of Iraqis left... 36 million Iraqis left with “paper citizenship”[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

security

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    03-02-2024 | 04:32
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Al-Sumaria News - Local

The Security Media Cell announced on Saturday that the number of Iraqis registered in the unified national card system has risen to 36 million citizens.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

The spokesman for the Security Media Cell, Brigadier General Miqdad Miri, said in a clarification received by Al-Sumaria News that the Directorate of Civil Status, Passports and Residence in the Ministry of Interior registered (36) million citizens on the national card until the first of this March.

This number was higher than last month, when it reached 35 million citizens, which means that one million national cards were issued within one month.

On the other hand, in August of last year 2023, the number of national cards issued had reached 30.5 million cards, and as of the first of last February it had risen to 35 million, that is, within 6 months, 4.5 million cards had been issued, at a rate of 750 thousand cards per month.

However, during last February, one million cards were issued, which shows the extent of the increase in the issuance of national cards as a result of the great demand from citizens for this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:20 am