Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: There is nothing left for the Iraqis to do but resist the American occupation and push it out

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: There is nothing left for the Iraqis to do but resist the American occupation and push it out Empty MP: There is nothing left for the Iraqis to do but resist the American occupation and push it out

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Aug 2020, 7:45 am

MP: There is nothing left for the Iraqis to do but resist the American occupation and push it out

11:08 - 22/08/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad .. The
    deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Mukhtar Al-Mousawi, affirmed, on Saturday, that Mustafa Al-Kazemi's government has disavowed the implementation of its pledges, leaving the Iraqi people only to resist the "American occupation" and expel it from the country.
    "The government has disavowed what it promised to the Iraqi people to remove foreign forces, headed by the Americans, from Iraqi lands," Moussawi said in a statement to "the information".
    He added that "the government's disavowal gives legal legitimacy to the resistance factions to remove the American occupier," noting that "the national political forces will support any option that the people take to expel the occupier after Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and his government have disavowed what they promised the House of Representatives."
    Moussawi pointed out that "the prime minister is obligated before the legal and legal entitlement of the resistance fighters to direct painful blows to the American occupation." Ended / 25 h
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:37 am