Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hakim and Al-Halbousi stress the importance of choosing a speaker for Parliament in accordance wi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hakim and Al-Halbousi stress the importance of choosing a speaker for Parliament in accordance wi Empty Al-Hakim and Al-Halbousi stress the importance of choosing a speaker for Parliament in accordance wi

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:47 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Hakim and Al-Halbousi stress the importance of choosing a speaker for Parliament in accordance with political agreements[/size]

[size=45]The head of the National State Forces Alliance, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, and the head of the Taqaddam Party, Muhammad al-Halbousi, stressed the importance of choosing a new speaker of the House of Representatives in accordance with political entitlements and agreements.[/size]
    [size=45]The media office of the head of the Taqadum Party stated in a statement, “The head of the Taqadum Party, Muhammad al-Halbousi, received today, Sunday, the head of the National State Forces Alliance, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, and during the meeting, developments in the political situation in the country were discussed, and the importance of completing constitutional dues and choosing the speaker of a new House of Representatives in accordance with “For political entitlements and agreements, which contributes to achieving political stability, enhancing cooperation between the legislative and executive authorities, and supporting the government in implementing its government program and the political agreement.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added: “The meeting also discussed the reality of the governorates after the formation of the new local governments, and their role in providing services to the citizen.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:27 am