Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abadi: Muqtada al-Sadr did not leave politics.. He reached a dead end

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abadi: Muqtada al-Sadr did not leave politics.. He reached a dead end Empty Al-Abadi: Muqtada al-Sadr did not leave politics.. He reached a dead end

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Mar 2024, 6:49 am

[size=36]Al-Abadi: Muqtada al-Sadr did not leave politics.. He reached a dead end[/size]

Political | 01:34 - 03/27/2024

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mawazine News - Baghdad
    The head of the Victory Coalition, Haider al-Abadi, said that the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, has not left political work, but rather has a point of view and diligence after reaching a dead end.
    Al-Abadi said in an interview followed by Mawazine News, that “there is a need to pay attention to the rights of the citizens of the Kurdistan region, and he recalled that all the salaries of the region, including the Peshmerga, were paid when he was prime minister.”
    He continued, “There is general satisfaction with the performance of the Sudanese, and whoever wants to object He must be fair.”
     He added, “We are in favor of giving the Sudanese a second term, and the government must complete its role for a second term, stressing that four years are not enough to achieve reform, provided that it is a reform process for the state and not for personal or partisan interests.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:54 am