Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alia Nassif: Nour Zuhair returned to the port of Umm Qasr to make deals.. An influential Shiite forc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alia Nassif: Nour Zuhair returned to the port of Umm Qasr to make deals.. An influential Shiite forc Empty Alia Nassif: Nour Zuhair returned to the port of Umm Qasr to make deals.. An influential Shiite forc

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:02 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Alia Nassif: Nour Zuhair returned to the port of Umm Qasr to make deals.. An influential Shiite force stands behind him[/size]

[size=45]The representative of the State of Law coalition, Alia Nassif, spoke about the return of the accused of stealing the century, Nour Zuhair, to carrying out his deals, while she accused unnamed Shiite parties of standing behind him.[/size]
    [size=45]Nassif said, in televised statements, “Nour Zuhair is still making deals in the welcome square in the port of Umm Qasr, and about a week ago he concluded a new deal.”[/size]
    [size=45]She added, “There is an influential Shiite political force that stands behind him,” stressing: “I cannot talk about Nour Zuhair more.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:38 am