Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

300 factories turned into "iron scrap" in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

300 factories turned into "iron scrap" in Diyala Empty 300 factories turned into "iron scrap" in Diyala

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]300 factories turned into "iron scrap" in Diyala[/size]
    • Today 10:13

Information / Diyala
     The head of the Federation of Trade Unions in Diyala, Thaer Al-Sultan, confirmed today, Thursday, that about 300 factories have turned into scrap iron. According to him
    , the Sultan told Al-Maalouma, “Diyala factories were producing approximately 100 items for the markets before 2003 and covering 10-13 governorates of their various products, whether they were foodstuffs, textiles, plastics, or raw materials that are used in other important industries.”
    He added, "Multiple reasons led to the closure of these factories and the transformation of their production lines into scrap iron, which led to the loss of more than 25,000 job opportunities that provided the minimum wages for workers."
    He pointed out that "reviving factories is not impossible if a road map is available with government support according to marketing paths that take into account supporting the national product and not flooding the markets with imported goods."
    Diyala includes a large number of factories, laboratories, and workshops that have succeeded for decades in pumping dozens of materials and goods to Iraqi markets. End 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:24 am