Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the citizen likely approve the general budget of the country during the next few

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy for the citizen likely approve the general budget of the country during the next few  Empty Deputy for the citizen likely approve the general budget of the country during the next few

Post by day dreamer Fri 24 Oct 2014, 6:37 pm

Deputy for the citizen likely approve the general budget of the country during the next few
    [ltr] 2014/10/24[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} suggested an MP for the parliamentary bloc citizen covenants Fadhli approve the general budget of the country during the next few days.

She said Fadhli told News} {Euphrates on Friday that "the general budget of the country's inclusion in the present Council of Ministers and we are awaiting sent to the House of Representatives in order to be approved as soon as possible."
    She added, saying that "the Iraqi people that meditative finish the file in the budget this week, and we as a council deputies pending budget approval and we expect during the next few days the service of the citizens. 
    The MP for the mass of citizens, Aziz Ugaili, had returned on Thursday the approval of the current year budget in 2014 after two weeks after being sent by the government to the House of Representatives.
    The Cabinet decided at its meeting last Monday, to approve the formation of a ministerial committee headed by the Minister of Finance and the membership of each of the ministers {oil, electricity, health, commerce, planning, defense, interior and Higher Education and the Governor of the Central Bank} and experts, the Committee shall rearrange the priorities of the federal budget for the year 2014, in the light of observations presented to Cabinet members, including lead to deficit reduction, which suffered big budget, and submit its recommendations to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for the purpose of presentation in the next meeting of the Council Wazzra.anthy m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:46 pm