Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Balsourh..zoar surprised by giving them Bage enter parliament holds the flag colors of the Kurdistan

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Balsourh..zoar surprised by giving them Bage enter parliament holds the flag colors of the Kurdistan Empty Balsourh..zoar surprised by giving them Bage enter parliament holds the flag colors of the Kurdistan

Post by day dreamer Sat 29 Nov 2014, 7:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [ltr]Saturday 29 / November 2014 15:13[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[Baghdad-where] Astonished visitors give them [Bug] to enter the House of Representatives holds the flag colors of the Kurdistan region on the map logo Iraq without the Iraqi flag federal.

He asked visitors told all of Iraq [where] why he did not put drawing the Iraqi flag in the Federal Alpag which carries the recipe visitors despite him the title "the board presidency of the Council" and the name of the Iraqi "Council of Representatives."

It is interesting that [Alpag carries flag colors of the Kurdistan region, and include them in the same [red and then white and then green and next to the yellow color of the sun and is also drawn in the center of the provincial science ".anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:29 pm