Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: We will meet with the Minister of oil tomorrow to discuss the repercussions o

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance: We will meet with the Minister of oil tomorrow to discuss the repercussions o Empty Parliamentary Finance: We will meet with the Minister of oil tomorrow to discuss the repercussions o

Post by wciappetta Fri 16 Jan 2015, 6:40 am

Parliamentary Finance: We will meet with the Minister of oil tomorrow to discuss the repercussions of falling oil prices on the budget

Friday January 16, 2015 11:52

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    parliamentary finance committee confirmed, on Friday, not to resolve the final value of the balance due to the continued decline in oil prices, as she noted that she will meet with Minister of Oil, Adel Abdul Mahdi, on Saturday, to discuss the implications of the continued decline in oil prices on the budget.

A member of the committee MP capable Mohammed said in an interview with "Alsumaria News" that "the Finance Committee has not been resolved after the total value of the budget as well as determine the final fiscal deficit, due to falling oil prices in the global markets," noting that "the doors to be reduced also did not resolve."

He said Mohammed, that "the Commission plans to meet with Minister of Oil, Adel Abdul Mahdi, tomorrow, Saturday, to discuss the continued decline in global oil prices and their impact on the budget," noting that "the meeting will also discuss oil production volumes and a mechanism to improve the increase in production, as well as oil sales and internal derivatives." He stressed Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, Saturday (November 15, 2014), the need to address the decline in oil prices, while calling on all provinces to respect the borders and powers among themselves in order to achieve the feat.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:02 pm