Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Army commissions new camouflage uniforms July 1 to match Americas background, ‘woodland style’

Lobo
    Lobo

Army commissions new camouflage uniforms July 1 to match Americas background, ‘woodland style’  Empty Army commissions new camouflage uniforms July 1 to match Americas background, ‘woodland style’

Post by Lobo Fri 12 Jun 2015, 12:06 am

[size=41]Army commissions new camouflage uniforms July 1 to match Americas background, ‘woodland style’ pattern[/size]
      June 10, 2015 9:00 pm EDT5 Comments

FacebookTwitterGooglePrint[email=?subject=I%20wanted%20you%20to%20see%20this%20site&body=Check%20out%20this%20article:%20https%3A%2F%2Fwww.intellihub.com%2Farmy-commissions-new-camouflage-uniforms-july-1-to-match-americas-background-woodland-style-pattern%2F]Mail[/email]

Army commissions new camouflage uniforms July 1 to match Americas background, ‘woodland style’  Army_new_camoSCREENCAPTURE: DAHBOO777/YOUTUBE
    … AHEAD OF JADE HELM 15
    By Shepard Ambellas
    (INTELLIHUB) — The Army’s new camouflage uniforms are set to hit store shelves July 1 for beta-testing before being launched in solidarity Jan 2016.
    Interestingly enough the new uniform appears to be printed in a woodland-type patternand almost looks as if it would work perfectly domestically.
    Additionally a few new features have been added for functionality.
    Soldiers will be able to use the older Operation Enduring Freedom pattern until 2019, according to the Army although the new pattern is preferred.
    It’s interesting to note that this new ‘domestic looking pattern’ will be available just beforeJADE HELM 15 kicks off mid-July.
    About the author:
    Army commissions new camouflage uniforms July 1 to match Americas background, ‘woodland style’  Shepard-bio-photoShepard Ambellas is the founder, editor-in-chief of Intellihub News and the maker of SHADE the Motion Picture. You can also find him on Twitter andFacebook. Shepard also appears on the Travel Channel series America Declassified. You can also listen to him on Coast To Coast AM with hosts, both, George Noory on “Chemtrails” and John B. Wells on the “Alternative Media Special“. Shepard Ambellas has also been featured on the Drudge Report, the largest news website in the entire world, for his provocative coverage of the Bilderberg Group. Shepard is an exclusive weapon of Intellihub.
    For media inquires, interviews, questions or suggestions for this author, email:shepard@intellihub.com.
    Read more articles by this author here.
    https://www.intellihub.com/army-commissions-new-camouflage-uniforms-july-1-to-match-americas-background-woodland-style-pattern/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:07 am