Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Zubaidi: negotiations to get a loan to finance the deal, Boeing positive and we have composed a f

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Boeing - Al-Zubaidi: negotiations to get a loan to finance the deal, Boeing positive and we have composed a f Empty Al-Zubaidi: negotiations to get a loan to finance the deal, Boeing positive and we have composed a f

Post by day dreamer Thu 16 Jul 2015, 1:24 am

07/16/2015 (00:01 pm) -

[ltr]Al-Zubaidi: negotiations to get a loan to finance the deal, Boeing positive and we have composed a fleet of 30 aircraft [/ltr]

BAGHDAD / long-Presse

[ltr] The Ministry of Transport announced that, on Wednesday, that the negotiations for a loan to finance the Boeing deal going in a positive way, as shown that Iraq has 30 aircraft and a number of "national vector", refused to impose loans cost Iraq a lot.
     He said Transport Minister Bayan Jabr said in an interview with the (long-Presse), "We had a round of talks in London, during which he met with officials from Boeing and talked on the subject of getting a loan to finance the company's aircraft deal." 
    Zubaidi said that "the ministry were continuing with the US embassy and we have meetings going on in Istanbul through Undersecretary and his team and we got to ranges close and are not final, but it's going in a positive way," noting that "without the loan Iraq will not get on the aircraft from Boeing." 
    He said al-Zubaidi "We have 30 aircraft and five vectors national aircraft have transported passengers and the number of these aircraft is not a little compared to neighboring countries." 
    He said Transport Minister "We have talks with Airbus for the purchase of aircraft,

," noting that "the company asked us to borrow from a third party but that this borrowing costs Iraq, and I'm not ready to sign the like This contract because we want to be a contract between Iraqi Airways and the French government. "
    The Transport Minister Baqir al-Zubaidi revealed in (June 17, 2015), for the ministry has sought to unify the Iraqi Airways fleet aircraft Boeing modern, and as pointed out that the ministry is seeking to create only a new company comprising Airbus aircraft and the CIA RG, said the ministry is considering employment Investment Foreign activated in air traffic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:13 pm