Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

US embassy: Iraqi transport got a loan from the uncertain US bank to finance the Boeing deal

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

US embassy: Iraqi transport got a loan from the uncertain US bank to finance the Boeing deal Empty US embassy: Iraqi transport got a loan from the uncertain US bank to finance the Boeing deal

Post by wciappetta Mon 03 Aug 2015, 4:56 am

Could be  an indication of Iraq's changing credit standing

US embassy: Iraqi transport got a loan from the uncertain US bank to finance the Boeing deal

August 2, 2015 19:45

It announced that the US embassy in Iraq, Sunday, that the Iraqi Ministry of Transport obtained a loan "certain" of a US bank to finance the purchase of Boeing aircraft, Mukdh The ball is now in court and the Iraqi Ministry of Transport to complete the loan process.

The US ambassador to Iraq, Stuart Jones in an interview to a number of media inside the embassy building the Green Zone in central Baghdad, "The United States want the accession Iraq a loan to finance the purchase of Boeing aircraft," noting that "the Iraqi transport ministry has already received a loan from US Bank is certain to finance the deal. "

Jones said that "his country supports the Iraqi move and the ball is now in the court of the Ministry of Transport to sign some papers for the loan."

The Transport Minister Bayan Jabr announced (July 15, 2015) that the negotiations for a loan to finance the Boeing deal going in a positive way, and among that Iraq has 30 aircraft and a number of "national vector," refused to impose loans cost Iraq a lot.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

US embassy: Iraqi transport got a loan from the uncertain US bank to finance the Boeing deal Empty Re: US embassy: Iraqi transport got a loan from the uncertain US bank to finance the Boeing deal

Post by weslin3 Mon 03 Aug 2015, 6:46 am

We should know something here SOOM!
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

US embassy: Iraqi transport got a loan from the uncertain US bank to finance the Boeing deal Empty Re: US embassy: Iraqi transport got a loan from the uncertain US bank to finance the Boeing deal

Post by Diamond Mon 03 Aug 2015, 7:52 am

Looks like boeing won't do credit with Iraq!!!!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 03 Aug 2015, 7:54 am

Maybe so... Don't blame them with no credit rating and their currency worthless.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:49 pm