Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The first of April .. Distribution of salaries of women's welfare

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The first of April .. Distribution of salaries of women's welfare  Empty The first of April .. Distribution of salaries of women's welfare

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Mar 2013, 8:35 am

The first of April .. Distribution of salaries of women's welfare

BAGHDAD / JD / .. announced by the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs for the distribution of salaries attributions subsidy in the first of April.

The press office at the ministry / JD / Department of Women's Care of the Ministry will start on the first of April to distribute salaries subsidy for the last 3 months, January and February and March.

The ministry called on all attributions of divorcees and widows to receive their salaries from the nearest ATM, Mstsahben with the smart card.

The Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs has revealed increasing the amount of subsidy for men covered the salaries of social protection network.
    Said senior agent of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs Abdul gentlemen in an earlier statement / JD /: increasing the amounts allocated to the subsidy men covered the salaries of social protection network.

He explained: that the amounts allocated to the subsidy men were up to 505 billion dinars, either in the budget of 2013, has been allocated 613 billion dinars, adding that this increase will enable the ministry to cover the largest number of men who need the salaries of social protection.

The increase in allocations included the provinces as well, including Nineveh, where share was 43.664 thousand become in the new budget 53.750 thousand, and Maysan was 17.408 thousand became 23,000 thousand Wasit 22.296 thousand became 24.252 one thousandth Dhi Qar was 28.798 thousand became 41,000 thousand.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:18 am