Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Merkel Under Fire for the Immigrant Crisis

Lobo
    Lobo

Merkel Under Fire for the Immigrant Crisis Empty Merkel Under Fire for the Immigrant Crisis

Post by Lobo Tue 20 Oct 2015, 6:14 pm

Merkel Under Fire for the Immigrant Crisis

Posted on October 20, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

Merkel Under Fire for the Immigrant Crisis Merkel
    The latest rumor running around Berlin has Merkel resigning and Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble taking her place as Chancellor in the Berlin government. It has long been said that they would have to drag her out of office as she would never resign willingly. Nevertheless, Chancellor Angela Merkel is coming under a lot of criticism behind closed doors. Civil unrest is rising in Germany and the dissatisfaction with her open border policy to get the Noble Prize failed and is turning into a political nightmare.
    So how do you give her a graceful exit? The rumor is that she should take the position as the new UN Secretary General. This would leave Schaeuble having to deal with the refugee crisis. It is already starting to snow in Germany. This is going to be a very bitterly cold winter and the refugees are going to experience real hardship.
    This entry was posted in Germany and tagged Germany, Merkel, Wolfgang Schäuble by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:24 pm