Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

'Look What We Did in Iraq': Trump Blasts US for Destabilizing Middle East

Lobo
    Lobo

'Look What We Did in Iraq': Trump Blasts US for Destabilizing Middle East Empty 'Look What We Did in Iraq': Trump Blasts US for Destabilizing Middle East

Post by Lobo Wed 30 Dec 2015, 5:12 pm

'Look What We Did in Iraq': Trump Blasts US for Destabilizing Middle East

© REUTERS/ Mark Kauzlarich
    US
    21:57 30.12.2015(updated 22:10 30.12.2015) Get short URL

The Republican hopeful admitted that Washington had supported those people who had "turned out to be far worse" than toppled Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi.

WASHINGTON (Sputnik) — The United States has “totally destabilized” the Middle East, Donald Trump said during a campaign rally speech in South Carolina on Wednesday.

“We backed people that turned out to be far worse than [Libyan leader Muammar] Gaddafi. Look what we did in Iraq,” Trump continued.

He underscored his dislike of questions about a potential strategy against Daesh, because answering them would inform the terror group of future plans and would render the United States “unpredictable.”

“I do not want to tell ISIS [Daesh] what I’m going to do to knock the hell out of them,” Trump stated.

He added that the US had a lot of real problems including relations with China and Russia and criticized President Barack Obama for "always talking about global warming" instead of tackling those issues.

Slacking on the Job: Trump Accuses Obama of Watching Movies Instead of Battling Terrorism

According to a recent CNN/ORC poll, a majority of US voters say they support presidential candidates Trump and US Senator Ted Cruz for the Republican presidential nomination.

Voters have voiced their belief that Trump and Cruz are the best candidates to handle the US economy, immigration as well as Daesh (Islamic State). The terror group is outlawed in many countries around the world, including in Russia.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/us/20151230/1032519380/trump-us-daesh-middle-east.html#ixzz3vqfTI8C4

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:53 am