Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Brioche Bread Pudding

Lobo
    Lobo

Brioche Bread Pudding Empty Brioche Bread Pudding

Post by Lobo Thu 07 Jan 2016, 8:58 pm

Brioche Bread Pudding Img51l
    Brioche Bread Pudding
    Brioche Bread Pudding Translucent
    Be the first to Write a Review
    Prep Time: 10 minutes
    Cook Time: 25 minutes
    Servings: 2
    Each of these rich desserts is big enough to share. If you'd like, you can substitute hearty country bread for the brioche. For a sweet touch, add 2 Tbs. golden raisins to the egg mixture just before pouring it into the pie dishes.

Ingredients:

• 2 cups brioche cubes (each about 1/2 inch
        square)
    • 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
    • 1 egg
    • 1 egg yolk
    • 1/4 cup sugar
    • 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
    • 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract

Directions:

Position a rack in the center of an oven and preheat to 350°F. Butter two 10-oz. individual pie dishes and divide the brioche cubes between them.

In a saucepan over medium heat, warm the cream until steam starts to rise, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.

In a bowl, whisk together the egg, egg yolk, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla until smooth. Whisking constantly, slowly pour the warm cream into the egg mixture. Divide the mixture between the prepared pie dishes and place them on a baking sheet. Bake until puffed and a toothpick inserted into the centers comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
    Williams-Sonoma Kitchen.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:04 am