Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Vice calling on the government to raise taxes and the value of the currency to bridge the budget def

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Vice calling on the government to raise taxes and the value of the currency to bridge the budget def Empty Vice calling on the government to raise taxes and the value of the currency to bridge the budget def

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:32 pm

Vice calling on the government to raise taxes and the value of the currency to bridge the budget deficit

2016/1/19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad-where] 
    Deputy for the National Alliance called on the government to raise taxes and the value of the currency to cover the deficit in the fiscal budget.

Sadiq frankincense told all of Iraq [where] that "the economic situation may be confusing but bridging the fiscal deficit is a real dilemma, noting that" there are several measures of the government to overcome this crisis and is now in the process of study, including raising taxes and the value of the currency in order to plug in the budget. 
    "The government is moving to all solutions and percentages simple even not be the there are gaps or heavy burden on the citizen. 
    The Commission on oil and energy parliamentary member Jamal Panthers, said in a statement to [where] that" the country to the brink of bankruptcy as a result of the financial crisis and low prices oil. 
    "It is noteworthy that, oil prices witnessed over the past week, a collapse remarkable which recorded the lowest level over the past 12 years since I arrived last Friday to $ 25 a barrel for a basket of crudes OPEC and less than $ 30 for Brent. 
    The Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, confirmed last Friday, the government continues to search for sources of funding out of the economic crisis, including internal and external borrowing and taxation and activating the customs tariff and selling bonds, international and internal subscription and implementation of projects on credit. 
    A spokesman for the Office Saad al-Hadithi's [where], "The government has drawn up plans in budget 2016 approved by Parliament is in the search for sources of financing be helping and assisting the oil sources, "noting that" the adoption of the budget on oil sources this stage is no longer feasible. 
    "He said Sabri that" there are other options carried out by the Iraqi government through a bond offering, or IPO internal or even international bond sale and implementation of some projects on credit payment system according to the specific percentages do not conflict with Iraq's economic future, ".anthy 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    So I think the underlined part means the budget is done, and been signed by president--But will not be put into adoption and opened until they can meet the 45.00 a barrel that is in the budget.  Oil stands at 29.42 today.
    Thanks
    LIT
    thumbs
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Vice calling on the government to raise taxes and the value of the currency to bridge the budget def Empty Re: Vice calling on the government to raise taxes and the value of the currency to bridge the budget def

Post by dizzydee Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:35 pm

Sorry 
    Lit. The thank you should have been green but I hit the other by accident.
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Vice calling on the government to raise taxes and the value of the currency to bridge the budget def Empty Re: Vice calling on the government to raise taxes and the value of the currency to bridge the budget def

Post by Stevethebrit Tue 19 Jan 2016, 2:07 pm

Surely the only way is up for oil now, much lower and it won't feed any country that's pumping it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:10 pm