Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary refuses to resort to the financial reserves of the Central Bank to remedy the crisis a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary refuses to resort to the financial reserves of the Central Bank to remedy the crisis a Empty Parliamentary refuses to resort to the financial reserves of the Central Bank to remedy the crisis a

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Jan 2016, 6:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Since 01.30.2016 at 12:41 (GMT Baghdad)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Special - scales News
    He stressed the parliamentary finance committee member Majda al-Tamimi, on Saturday, on the need to resort to collect taxes out of the financial crisis that Iraq is going through at the moment, while expressing its refusal to resort to the stock of the Central Bank to remedy the crisis.
    She said Tamimi's / scales News /, that "the Finance Committee refuses to resort to central bank reserves to cover expenses in general," she said, adding that he "can resort to borrowing from the central bank to be paid later in the form of benefits."
    She added, "It has to be resorting to the collection and put up bonds for citizens of non-financial collapse and political advancement of the economy of Iraq," expressing its rejection of "resorting to the reserves of the Central Bank."
    The government said in a memorandum to the International Monetary Fund, in an earlier time, it plans to finance the deficit in the balance of payments by drawing down reserves, Iraq's foreign including make it go down to $ 43 billion in 2016 from 59 billion last October end. Ended 29/4 e

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:04 am